WE ARE RECRUITING!
We are looking for committed and competent individuals, who can value add and contribute towards maintaining our market leadership position. We provide a conducive work environment that provides training and development to enhance our staff's professional and personal growth.
Find out more about the career opportunities we have by writing in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current career opportunities available:
1. Project Engineer
- Execute, Planning and formulation of new / existing projects
- Oversee the construction team and planning of project budgetary
- Ensure the efficient use of resources and cost effectiveness
- Conduct performance assessment for all project team
- Close supervision, Management and execution of construction works, including monitoring work progress and quality
- Manage vendors, contractors, and Sub Con for progression of work
- Responsible for all the site implementation and completion towards management target, client’s expectation, and compliance to authorities’ regulations.
- Responsible for the project quality and safety plan.
- Ensure company ISO and OHSAS requirements are fully implemented on project.
- Coordinating with authorities, clients, consultants, and subcontractors on all project aspects.
- Work closely with Engineering team on any technical issues arising from site and lead the supervision and resolution of work onsite
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, AUTOCAD
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Drafting & designing of routing for Electrical building services drawings in AutoCAD
- Prepare detail design and working drawings such as schematic diagrams, single-line diagrams arrangement/layout drawings.
- Coordinate with Engineering team to ensure works are carried out in accordance with drawing specification.
- Update all drawings as per site/vendor modifications for As-Built Drawings.
- Ensure compliance to Electrical Standards
- Candidate will require to design and draw for Building services, e.g., Electrical, Air conditioning, Plumbing, Sanitary and Fire Protection services etc.
- attending the meeting with consultants, contractors as part of project.
- Familiarity with 3D modelling tools is preferred.
- Required to maintain all drawing files, update drawings as needed, and make corrections to drawings as directed by the Section Heads / Leads.
- Coordination of drawings with Clients / Main Contractors and updating of drawings base on Meetings and discussion and in compliance to Regulation Codes and Practices
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Able to read Building drawings, good in Autocad.
- Well-versed in building regulations and local design codes.
- Proficient in AutoCad drafting and Microsoft Office.
- 3D BIM Modelling in Autodesk